Vermont continues to lead the nation in maple syrup production, with this year's yield up 7% from last season.
More people died from gunshots in Vermont in 2018 than any year since at least 2011, according to the most recent update to the Vermont Public Radio gunshot database.
- Why A Commercial Fisherman Turned To Restorative Ocean Farming
- The Van Vs. An Opioid Addiction: Taking Treatment To The Streets
- Raytheon Merger Is Another Win For Massachusetts, And Loss For Connecticut
- New Butterfly Research Takes Wing In Concord’s Karner Blue Pine Barrens
- Connecticut EMTs Gather Most Detailed Overdose Data Yet
- Collins, State Working To Level Playing Field for Maine, Canadian Lobstermen
This week we're answering questions about gender. We've gotten a lot of questions about the differences between boys and girls so we're tackling them with Vanderbilt anthropologist Anna Catesby Yant and Dr. Lori Racha of UVM Medical Center.