Attorney General William Barr has released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election to Congress and the public. The special counsel spent nearly two years investigating attacks on the 2016 presidential election and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians behind it. » Read the roughly 400-page report. Mueller also was tasked with looking into "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."...
We know the predictions are dire; we know there are urgent conversations to be had about policy. But to answer this listener question, we stay focused on the present.
- Private Philanthropy In Public Schools: Can Ray Dalio Make His Gift Work In Connecticut?
- Now Officially Challenging Trump, Weld Hits New Hampshire Diners
- Driving Through Mud: How Rural Massachusetts Schools Are Coping With Rising Transportation Costs
- In A Win For CMP, Maine Utility Regulators Approve 145-Mile Transmission Line
- Filmmakers Rewrite The Emily Dickinson Story, Not For The First Time
- Public Broadcasters Form New Partnership In Western Massachusetts
VPR's Live From The Fort returns in collaboration with the Flynn Center’s New Voices Project , showcasing world musical traditions nestled in and around the Queen City.
Good Question! In this episode of But Why , we answer some questions that make us say, huh? Why do shoes get stinky? Why are little brothers so annoying? Also, why don't tow trucks have sirens?
The idea for this project was brought to VPR by Paul Orgel, a well-known Vermont pianist, and a regular guest on our Live Performance Series starting back on Walter Parker’s show in the 1980s, when the studio was in Windsor. Performing the complete Chopin Nocturnes and Bach’s Well-Tempered Clavier Book II are both projects of Paul’s, and we were delighted to have him play and record some of them on our wonderful, still new, Steinway D that he and pianist Simone Dinnerstein helped choose for the station at the Steinway factory in New York.