When Vermont’s ice and snow melts this spring, the runoff will create thousands of temporary wetlands.
Normally our show answers your questions about Vermont, our region and its people. This month, we decided to do something a little different.
- Amid Election Scrutiny, Dixville Notch’s Midnight Voting Tradition Could Be At Risk
- Can Feces Save A Species? Boston Has The World’s Largest Collection Of Right Whale Poop
- Atlantic Lobster Board Moves Toward Reducing Rope In Effort To Save Right Whales
- The Lure Of Luck: How Gambling Can Turn Addictive For Southeast Asian Refugees
- As Feds Weaken Wetlands Rules, Locals Eye Greater Protections For Otter Creek Swamps
- Exoneree Runs Smoothie Chain, Making Up For 27 Years Of Lost Entrepreneurship
We're exploring two different animals in today's episode. One has a long neck and the other has a long trunk!