Two years ago, the state offered Vermonters money to buy a new wood or pellet stove if they got rid of an old, polluting stove. The program was so popular, they decided to do it again this year (with a few changes). So how many people have taken advantage of these different iterations of the wood stove change-out program?
- They’ll Drink To That: The Presidential Hopefuls Pull Out The Brewery Stops in New Hampshire
- “A Big Fugazi”: Why Fishermen Still Can’t Get Behind Offshore Wind
- Women’s Work: From Farm – And Sea – To Table
- Innovations In Fishing Gear Could Change The Lobster Industry To Help Endangered Right Whale
- As Pilgrim Powers Down, Some Worry It Will Leave Behind Too Much Radiation
- Historic Plymouth Looks To A Future Without Pilgrim
Dig out your bell bottoms and dance the winter away at VPR A-Go-Go: Spring Fling . Join host Joel Najman for VPR's first ever dance party and live broadcast of My Place on Saturday, May 11.
Lots of people are afraid of the dark, including many kids who have shared that fear with us. In today's episode we explore the fear of the dark with Daniel Handler, better known as Lemony Snicket, the author of the Series of Unfortunate Events books, and a picture book for young kids called The Dark .