Celebrate 40 years of 'Eye On The Sky' with an anniversary message!
Eye On The Sky is in its 40th year and we’re celebrating with stories! You can get in on the fun by recording a message on your smartphone and emailing it to us. It’s easy!
Whether your day just isn't right until you hear Mark Breen say “Good morning”, EOTS saved you from having an awful day or maybe if you ever had an EOTS “driveway moment”? Whatever story or sentiment you want to share with Mark Breen, Steve Maleski, Lawrence Hayes and Chris Kurdek is welcome.
Between now and February 28th we want to hear from you. Here’s how to do it:
- Use the voice memo function on your smartphone to record a short message, try to keep it to just a minute or two.
- Start the recording with your name and what town you live in.
- Get creative: write a poem, sing your message, go a little bit wild.
- Share your smartphone recordings with us at email@example.com.
- Having trouble? Click here for a detailed walk-through.
- Then stay tuned for news of what comes next!