We invite you to join the VPR Producers Circle!
Every day Vermont Public Radio defines the depth and breadth of community life. It is a unifying force for the whole state. The thoughtful decision to make a philanthropic investment in VPR can have a powerful impact on VPR as an essential community institution. An investment at the highest levels ensures the highest quality programming and VPR's continued ability to meet the needs of and strengthen the community.
For those who can support VPR with an annual gift of $1,200 or more, we invite you to join the VPR Producers Circle. Producers Circle members are a visionary group of listeners who place a high value on the essential public service VPR provides to the community: independent, non-commercial news, music, and conversation. We are deeply grateful to these members for their generosity and commitment to VPR's mission. Thank you!
Producers Circle membership includes special benefits including behind-the-scenes station tours and invitations to special events throughout the year.
Producers Circle Membership Levels
- President's Society $25,000+
- Guarantor $10,000 - $24,999
- Benefactor $5,000 - $9,999
- Executive Producer $2,500 - $4,999
- Producer $1,200 - $2,499
All Producers Circle Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Invitations to live performances, receptions, and special events with VPR and NPR hosts and reporters
- Recognition on the Producers Circle plaque in VPR's lobby
- Personalized assistance with questions about programming, recordings, fundraising or other areas of concern or interest
For more information, please contact VPR's Leanne Klyza-Linck, 800-639-2192 x175, or email@example.com. Visit these pages to learn more about Planned Giving, Charitable Gift Annuities and Making A Gift Of Stock To VPR, or contact Leanne.