Vt. Chefs And Restaurant Owners On Navigating Pandemic Challenges
Live call-in discussion: The National Restaurant Association says more than 10,000 food businesses across the U.S. have closed in just the past three months as the COVID-19 pandemic has brought tectonic shifts to the restaurant landscape. This hour, restaurant owners and chefs in Vermont share what the future holds for their businesses.
Our guests are:
- Kate Krader, food editor at Bloomberg in New York
- Caroline and Matt Corrente, owners of Haymaker Bun Company and The Arcadian in Middlebury
- Neil Solis, chef and co-owner of The Daily Planet in Burlington
- Sarah Natvig, chef and owner of Black Krim Tavern in Randolph
- Robert Barral, chef and co-owner of Café Provence and Gourmet Provence in Brandon
Broadcast live on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020 at noon; rebroadcast at 7 p.m.
Have questions, comments or tips? Send us a message or tweet us @vermontedition.