Brave Little State
- Hosted by Angela Evancie
What if you could decide what stories Vermont Public Radio should be covering, before they're even assigned?
That's the idea behind Brave Little State, a podcast where you ask the questions, you decide what VPR investigates, and then you work with us to find the answers.
So tell us: What question do you have about Vermont, our region or its people that you want us to explore? Submit it below, or leave us a short voicemail at 802-552-4880.
Presenting Homegoings, a special series from Brave Little State. Conversations with Vermont musicians of color — about Black grief, reslilience and music. All episodes out now:
- Part 1: Bobby Hackney Jr. On Rough Francis' Punk Rock Inheritance
- Part 2: Senayit Tomlinson On Art As A 'Way Through'
- Part 3: Rivan Calderin On Hip-Hop As His 'Oxygen Mask'
- Part 4: DonnCherie On The Art Of Authenticity
- "Who, and what factors, determine the placement of moose signs on our roads?" — Jocelyn Hebert, North Calais | Available in June
- "I have black children and wonder if they would be made to feel uncomfortable if we move to Vermont?" — Anonymous | Available in July
- "How did the F-35s end up being based in Vermont?" — Bobby Arnell | Available in July
Subscribe to Brave Little State for free, and never miss an episode:
Brave Little State is powered by Hearken. Our theme music is by Ty Gibbons. All questions asked make it to the question archive unless they don’t meet our guidelines for decorum, fairness or obvious conflicts of interest.